Make an impact on your community!
For 40 years, Bill Wilson Center volunteers have increased the effectiveness of our programs. There are a number of ways you can get involved and make a positive change in someone's life by volunteering with Bill Wilson Center.
- Contact Cares Telephone Counselor
- Centre for Living with Dying Grief Support
- Volunteer Case Aide
The house monitor is expected to spend time in the common areas of the house interacting with the residents and assisting resident's responsibilities of daily living (i.e. meal preparation, chores, time management, etc.).
- Other Volunteer Opportunities
To Become a Bill Wilson Center Volunteer
- Contact Volunteer Manager to ask questions and register for volunteer training.
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- Complete a volunteer application, clear a background check, and be interviewed.
- Complete the training series for the program you want to volunteer in.
- You are now ready to Volunteer!