Make an impact on your community!
For 40 years, Bill Wilson Center volunteers have increased the effectiveness of our programs. There are a number of ways you can get involved and make a positive change in someone's life by volunteering with Bill Wilson Center.
- Contact Cares Telephone Counselor
- Centre for Living with Dying Grief Support
- Volunteer Case Aide
Volunteer House Monitor - 3 locations (Santa Clara, Mountain View, South San Jose)
- Other Volunteer Opportunities
To Become a Bill Wilson Center Volunteer
- Contact Volunteer Manager to ask questions and register for volunteer training.
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- Complete a volunteer application, clear a background check, and be interviewed.
- Complete the training series for the program you want to volunteer in.
- You are now ready to Volunteer!