Centre for Living with Dying™ Grief Support
We invite all persons in search of an enriching, heart-opening experience to join our dynamic Volunteer Program at the Centre for Living with Dying™. Support someone in grief by lending open ears and a compassionate presence.
Centre for Living with Dying volunteers are truly the "heartbeat" of the program, and we will offer the following to you as one of its members:
- Extensive education on the process of grief. life-threatening illness, loss, and trauma
- Initial and ongoing training on supporting those in grief
- Dynamic and inspiring weekly in-services to assist and support you and the work that you are doing
- Special interest training (group facilitation, public speaking on behalf of the Centre, supporting seniors or HIV+ persons, working with children, etc.)
- Enriching biannual weekend retreats
We welcome you to become one of the treasured "heartbeats" of the Centre for Living with Dying Program. What you gain from volunteering and opening your heart to others creates ripples throughout our community, our state, our country and our world.
For more information on becoming a Centre for Living with Dying Volunteer, please contact Heather Rodrigues, Volunteer Program Manager, at (408) 850-6138 or email@example.com.