Wait-List NOW OPEN!
- You may email a completed application to: PeacockCommons@bwcmail.org
- You may mail a completed application to: Peacock Commons, 3661 Peacock Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051
- You may fax a completed application to: (408) 850-6144.
Program requirements: Peacock Commons serves transition age youth ages 18 – 24.
For application, wait-list status, and property information:
- Property Management Office (408) 850-6144
For onsite services information:
- BWC Site Services Office (408) 907-4687
About Peacock Commons: Peacock Commons provides supportive housing to transition age youth ages 18 – 24, which includes youth who are chronically homeless, at-risk of becoming homeless, aging out of foster care, or victims of domestic violence. A unique component of Peacock Commons, our twenty-eight unit apartment complex, is the inclusion of six mentors who live on the premises and serve as role models for the residents and help facilitate activities. Residents may access a full range of supportive services on-site including:
- Case management & Referral Services
- Employment counseling
- Independent living skills