The HUB's Independent Living Program helps current and former Santa Clara County foster youth and probation youth, ages 16-21, learn essential life skills.
- Individual Case Management Support
- Financial & Housing Support
- Educational Classes & Workshops
- Fun Activities & Events
- Counseling Services
- Youth Leadership Development
The HUB provides a safe and welcoming center where foster youth feel a sense of belonging and empowerment.
The HUB offers services at two locations:
591 N King Rd., Suite 1, San Jose
379 Tompkins Ct., Gilroy
For more information call The HUB at 408-792-1750 or follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheHUBSanJose.
Independent Living Program (ILP)
BWC's ILP classes help youth build their knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects while earning:
- $15 per completed class
- $20 for completing a three-part series
- $50 for attending all 12 workshops
For questions about ILP offerings, contact Monica Simons at firstname.lastname@example.org.