Here4You Call Center - (408) 385-2400
a hotline to centralize referrals for clients seeking shelter
The Here4You call center hotline is designed to centralize referrals for clients needing shelter in Santa Clara County.
Here4You can help:
- Match people to emergency shelters, including transportation
- Make referrals and linkages to community resources based on client needs
Here4You is able to:
- Assist with a wide-range of clients (ages 18+)
- Provide shelter referrals designated by the County of Santa Clara Office of Supportive Housing
- Match people to emergency shelters, including transportation to the shelters
In addition to referrals for openings at emergency shelters, BWC’s staff will help those seeking rental assistance by directing them to additional Homeless Prevention Services in the Santa Clara County region.
Here4You: (408) 385-2400
Call Center hours: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Seven Days a Week