In The News
Foster Homes Needed
Posted on 05/13/2010
Bill Wilson Center is currently recruiting foster parents!
We have a large number of youth in need of temporary homes while their parents work towards reunification. Foster youth range in age from kids as young as five to youth up to age seventeen.
Bill Wilson Center offers specialized training to foster families, as well as ongoing support services and monthly stipends. All foster youth will receive wrap-around services while in our Foster Care program.
Monthly orientations are held the first Thursday of each month from 6:00pm - 8:00pm. One on one informational meetings can also be accommodated.
For more information or to schedule a no-obligation informational meeting, please contact our Recruitment Coordinator, Gricelda Alvarez at 888-922-KIDS (5437).
- Empty Nesters still interested in parenting
- Dual and single parenting households
- Experienced parents with grown children
- Individuals with flexible schedules and an open heart
- Individuals that are between jobs, with one working parent in the household