Volunteer in Our Youth Programs
Volunteers are needed in various Bill Wilson Center programs to work directly with youth. Possible volunteer activities include spending time with youth in our shelter, tutoring, mentorship, supporting staff on group outings, and facilitating workshops.
Below is a list of programs and an idea of the volunteer opportunities in each:
- Bill Wilson Shelter: Support youth living away from their families as homework helpers and mentors and assist staff on outings.
- Volunteer Case Aide Program: Support youth in foster care through mentoring, tutoring, child watch, or supervised visitation with birth parents.
- Transitional Housing Program: Work with transitional age youth learning independent living skills and becoming self-supporting. Provide child watch for mothers participating in program
- Quetzal House: Support girls living in Bill Wilson Center group home.
- Homeless Youth Drop-In Center: Help with all aspects of services including: providing basic necessities, providing meals, job counseling, housing referrals and recreation.