Family & Caregiver Support Group
Groups are held on Zoom every Friday at 5:30 p.m.
The first and third Friday sessions of each month the group are conducted in Spanish.
The second and fourth Friday sessions of each month are conducted in English.
FREE for individuals age 18+
We are creating groups for those supporting their children or family members with mental health challenges. Our staff will help caregivers find connection, support, and resources for themselves or the family member they're concerned about.
We will be discussing topics such as:
- • Community resources to help your family
- • Ways to advocate for your family member
- • How to manage the stress that comes with caring for others
- • Tips for managing your family’s needs
- • Using our shared knowledge to support and empower each other