Volunteer Case Aide
Bill Wilson Center's Volunteer Case Aide Program provides volunteers to assist county social workers with a variety of tasks for court dependent children, ages infant to 17 years of age, who are receiving services.
Possible volunteer activities in this program include:
- Supervising visits between families and children placed outside the home
- Transporting children to family visits and appointments
- Mentoring a child by offering support and friendship and providing a positive role model
- Tutoring a child who may need help with schoolwork
- Child watch
- Providing respite while parents attend support groups and educational classes
For more information on becoming a Volunteer with Case Aide Program, please contact Heather Rodrigues, Volunteer Program Manager, at (408) 850-6138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.